Musky Country: Zero 2 Hero (Z2H) is a visually stunning introduction into what it takes to go after the toughest fish in fresh water – the mighty musky – with a fly rod.
Z2H will transport you into the heart of the beast and, along the journey, shows you an angling frontier right in the heartland – – Northern Wisconsin.
This remarkable stage and these remarkable fish have a way of capturing anglers more so than the reverse… witness the authentic and true tale of Musky Country!
As a bonus, watch the catch and release of a world record line class muky on a fly by angler Brad Bohen during the filming of Zero 2 Hero.
Watch the Musky Country: Zero 2 Hero Trailer:
Z2H Main Feature:
Musky Country: Zero 2 Hero was shot over the course of three months (August to October) in the North Woods of Wisconsin. (49 minutes + over 60 minutes of extras).
Z2H Special Features:
- Fly Tying (23:00) – Brian Porter ties a musky pattern
- Fly Patterns (16:00) – Brad Bohen talks fly patterns while at the vice
- The Other Fish (7:00) – Montage of the other fish caught during production
- Twin Fork Float (19:00) – Follow along on a two-day, overnight float
Awards & Acclaim:
- Z2H was awarded Fly Fishing DVD of the year at the 2011 International Fly Tackle Dealers Association show in New Orleans.
- It was the darling of the 2011 Fly Fishing Film Tour which plays in 200+ cities across the US & Canada.
- It has become a cult-classic in the fly fishing musky world.
If you haven't seen it and you enjoy chasing muskies – you owe it to yourself!
“I have watched the film easily ten times!! It's a wonderful fishing film with great camera work, great color and great action.
However, it's the development of Brad's character that makes the film special to me. It's just so honest and therefore wonderful in that regard. You show him and the rest of the musky tribe living fully, totally, in the moment. Eckart Tolle would be pleased!”
“I saw this piece on this years fly fishing film tour and thought it was hands down the best piece in the line-up. I recently purchased this DVD and I can't say enough about it. It's much longer than the tour version and has a lot of great extra features.
You don't have to be a musky person to enjoy watching this film… Musky Country is definitely one of the best fly fishing DVD's I have ever seen.
The story, photography, editing and music are all incredible. You will not be disappointed!!!”
“This is long overdue! There are more and more people getting into these beasts of fish with fly gear, and this is a look into the lives of some guys who put their soul into it. I don't care what kind of fisherman you are you'll find something that you relate to in this film. Also the bonus sections make you feel like they're giving this thing away.”