Your hook’s performance can mean the difference between boating a trophy musky or watching him swim away. Are your hooks as sharp as they should be? (Hint: chances are, they're not!)
The Kearns-Giblin hook sharpener should be in every angler’s tackle box — because sharpness matters. We have found that under microscopic examination, even the best hooks on the market do not ship as sharp as they should be. Most lack a knife-like “trocar” edge that our sharpener creates so your hooks slice like surgical instruments. As they should.
The Kearns-Giblin Sharpener Company has one mission: to make the best hook sharpener, worthy of your musky box.
Reasons to love the Kearns-Giblin Hook Sharpener:
- Available with or without a heavy-duty bottle opener
- 100% American made
- Domestically sourced, top quality materials
- Fused files will never separate (TIG vs. tack weld at both ends)
- Ideal for virtually all hook sizes
- Easy to find, bright orange handle
- Direct line for customer support
Don’t go cheap – Drive your hook deep!
Don’t let dull hooks cost you the fish of a lifetime. Before your next musky-chasing adventure, sharpen your hooks with the Kearns-Giblin Hook Sharpener. You’ll thank us later.